Thursday, March 24, 2016

L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.

     It's been not even a week back from break and we are already bombarded with homework. I am constantly nose deep inside my textbooks, but right now I can't help not enjoying myself. Studying with friends eases the pain by like 10%. I'm glad to be back. When we were on our way to school, I definitely didn't feel that way. Life is confusing like that. We fear what we think, and I thought that going back to school would be equivalent to jumping in a vat of acid. Though, I'm enjoying myself; whilst studying (WHAT IS THIS).

     Another thing on my mind isn't as cheerful. A person very important to me is across the many waves of the Atlantic. I miss her and want her to come back to the beautiful states of freedom. I just find myself wanting a hug from her. Nothing can compare to seeing her in person. Not skype not text not calling. There's really no substitute to our dynamic, I almost feel incomplete. Like there's something that I'm missing in the morning, but I think its just me missing her. Although I feel this way, and want everything to change, there's nothing I can do because I don't control the world. I just have to trudge along for another 3 weeks and stay patient. You know life's just confusing that way. It's okay though because

Let
It
Feel
Ecstatic

Go
On
Elevated
Stairs

Only
Nodding

     As the famous Dory said, "just keep swimming." It's so hard to not get caught up in the curveballs that life throws at you. I like the song that Noah and the Whale preforms because it just about going with the flow of things. It's something that I think they share with The Head and the Heart. The Head and the Heart have a song called Let's Be Still. The world just spins a little too fast and I wish that it was easier to keep up with everything, but it's not. We try so hard to move fast and get things done as quick as possible, but there's a big difference between quality and quantity. I wish that this new quick society wasn't 'practical'. It makes me want to jump off the grid and live in the forest.

     Seriously, I could do this, I just need to study the movie Into the Wild as much as I can because that guy was a genius.

TRANSCENDENTALISM

No comments:

Post a Comment