Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Thinking Hurts

     Sitting in my cousin's room watching him play some NHL. Wow these graphics are great, but I can't focus on it because there is a tiny little man holding a hammer in my hand and he is going nuts in there. I have the biggest headache of my life right now, which is obviously something I say every time I get a headache. Though I swear: this is the worst one.

     I have been sick for the last two weeks and it's time that this illness trickled out of my body. It worries me, so much. I have an indoor race in like a week and a half, so what the hell is up with this? This is my last chance to prove to my coach that I am a miler. I. Am. A. Miler. (I hope). I don't know how I'm going to prove to my coach I'm a miler though because I have this humungous problem. It just feels like one of those crazy unlucky days.

     How do you deal with those kind of days? I have no idea... So far as I know, you can't. No amount of hot tea, honey, or tylenol can make the symptoms of being on your deathbed go away. I wish something would just kill the virus so I can be healthy again. Damn virus is here to stay.

.go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment